mardi 16 octobre 2012

Thanks and let's carry on...

Hi all qPCR users (or not),

Just few words to thank all visitors to come and read me because it encourages me to carry on.
To be honest, I do a french version for few years and I decided to translate it for non-french speaking people.
Actually, I have started it because when I wanted to find informations about qPCR, I found few tutorials, forums of course, but almost nothing for troubleshooting, special cases or tips to know about the technique.

And even if you are not thousands of people reading my work, you can be up to hundreds per month to come on my blog.
So I will try to carry on translation and update as fast as possible, but do not hesitate as well to send me questions or comments to make this blog even more interactive.

I write actually about inhibition control and how to handle it with commercial kits but also with personal construction for competitive control to mimic as close as possible target system.

Thanks to everyone and see you soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire